TEK has been a key solutions provider in boiler water treatment. We provide comprehensive solutions to boiler operations at pre-treatment, feedwater, boiler and condensate systems. We offer and provide holistic approaches, proprietary programs, technical services and consultancies to protect your boilers from corrosion,deposition and scaling,to ensure boiler cleanliness and steaming reliability for process operations, and to enhance operational efficiency and productivity.
Boiler Water Treatment.
Featured Boiler Water Treatment Products
Boiler Water Treatment Program
- Heat transfer and steam generating efficiency are critical metrics for any steam generating system and can impact everything from fuel costs to maintenance expenses and unscheduled outages. Our boiler water program combines chemistry, equipment, data analytics, and field services to address these and other problems and provide holistic solutions for enhanced operational efficiency and overall system reliability.
Solus AP All Polymer Program
- Solus AP is the latest technological innovation in boiler scale control and internal treatment based on Terpolymer (BTP) chemistry, Solus represents the evolution of boiler polymer technology, providing measurable advantages in performance over existing all-polymer chemistries. Most notable examples of performance benefits include increased iron oxide scale control and iron rejection to the blowdown, improved magnesium hardness transport, and superior stress tolerance under upset conditions. Solus is appropriate for boilers operating up to 900 psig.
Steamate PAS Polyamine Program
- Polyamine technology is centred on a unique, volatile surface adsorption inhibitor – the Polyamine – combined with organic amines or ammonia volatile alkalizing and buffering agents. The Polyamine treatment program provides “dual protection” against dissolved oxygen pitting and corrosion, low pH (acidic) corrosion, flow-assisted corrosion, as well as corrosion that can occur during boiler layup. Unlike conventional filmers, Polyamine is significantly volatile under broad pressure range and when added to the feedwater, will readily enter steam phase and reach all points in the steam system, providing overall system protection.
Cooling Water Treatment
TEK has been akey solutions provider in cooling water treatment. We provide comprehensive cooling water treatment solutions to open recirculating, once-through, closed loop and process cooling systems. We offer and provide holistic approaches,proprietary programs, technical services and consultanciesto protect your cooling systems from scaling, corrosion, fouling and microbiological contamination that adversely affect the heat transfer efficiency, impact on process operations, products quality, and productivity.
Featured Cooling Water Treatment Products
Deposition Treatment Program
- System scaling and deposition can cause many problems with your operation. Our deposition control products help battle the loss of heat exchanger capacity and efficiency that can lead to increased fuel costs. Good deposition control also helps you avoid equipment failures, maintenance costs, and emergency shut downs.
GenGard Corrosion Treatment Program
- Our corrosion treatment programs can be applied across the entire pH spectrum and will ensure uncompromising results even under the most stressful conditions. The Halogen Resistant Azole (HRA) corrosion treatment will help you manage a variety of chemistries. As one of the most sophisticated corrosion additives available, HRA technology inhibits corrosion of copper and alloy providing the freedom to effectively respond to microbial upsets without a loss of deposition or corrosion control.
Spectrus Microbiological Treatment Program
- Industrial cooling systems are prime environments for microbiological activity including both planktonic and sessile growth. Without microbiological control, this growth can result in corrosion and other efficiency issues that can cause equipment failure, unscheduled downtime, reduced heat transfer, lost production, and increased risk of Legionella. We offer a broad portfolio of oxidizing and non-oxidizing biocides as well as biodispersants to treat and protect cooling systems from a variety of micro-organisms and microbiological growth.