TEK in collaboration with an established biogas engineering group in Thailand has developed the latest improved Biogas Modified Covered Lagoon (MCL) and Anaerobic Digestion Tank (ADT).
- Solution: TEK Biogas
- System: Modified Covered Lagoon (MCL) and Anaerobic Digestion Tank (ADT)
- Milling capacity: 90 mton FFB per hour
- POME: 650 m3/day
- Methane gas generation: 10,920 Nm3/day
- COD and BOD Removal: > 90%
- Raw Biogas H2S: < 3,000 ppm
- H2S after Bioscrubber: < 100 ppm
- Max power generation: 54,000 kw-hr/day
- Genset: GE Jenbacher (1 MW x 3 units)
- Application: Connect electricity to grid
- Client: Srijaroen Palm Oil Co. Ltd.
- Location: Krabi Province, Thailand
- Start date: 01 September 2009